Key Messages for 16 Days Campaign
- Gender and sexualized violence is intricately linked to peace. Afghanistan women ♯Time is now to advocates and pushes for an inclusive and gender-just peace process.
- ♯Time is now to intend to bring our community-based approach to remote regions of Afghanistan for women and their family’s empowerment.
- Coordinated advocacy work will bring about positive change in legislation, policies, and public attitudes towards women.
- ♯Time is now to contribute to bring positive changes in the government structure in regard to women rights and creation of protection culture in the justice system.
- Time is Now Rural and Urban Activists Transforming Women’s Lives.
- ♯Time up the rights and activism of rural women, who make up over a quarter of the world population, and are being left behind in every measure of development.
- Movement for women’s rights, equality and justice ♯ME Too
- We support the advocacy and resistance movements that reflect our multiple and intersecting identities. ♯ ME Too
- ♯TIME UP let’s work peacefully while recognizing there is no true peace without justice and equity for all.